Auchi Poly 2017/2018 ND/HND Clearance & Registration Procedure For Freshers
This is to inform all newly admitted students that Management has approved the following procedure for both clearance and payment of
administrative charges with effect from the 2017/2018 academic session.
Auchi Poly 2017/2018 Clearance And Payment Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
1. Log on to the Polytechnic Website
(www.auchipoly.edu.ng) then click on
Morning Portal (www.auchipoly-
2. Check the departmental requirements (online) to see if you are qualified. If yes, then accept offer of provisional admission by using your Application Number as Username and Password (e.g. EEE/ND1718/99999 or EEE/HND1718/99999).
3. All Auchi Polytechnic ND Graduands MUST ensure that they type the last 5 digits of their ND matriculation number when requested during the acceptance stage. If any matriculation number clashing challenge is encountered, such a student should report to MIS Directorate.
4. Having accepted the admission offer
online, the students are expected to print out their Acceptance Form that carries their unique matriculation number.
Students must ensure that their
matriculation number tallies with their
Department. If not sure, they are advised to visit the MIS Directorate for guidance.
5. Also, students are to ensure that they print out copies of their Notification of
Admission (Admission Letter).
6. Login to the portal (www.auchipoly-
online.com) now with your matriculation
number and signup as a new user.
7. Click Generate RRR payment invoice
(Remita Reference Number) that will carry both acceptance fee and administrative. charges together.
8. Take the RRR invoice to any bank and
make payments or pay via the Internet
(mobile banking) into Auchi Polytechnic
Treasury Single Account (TSA) (A/C No.
9. The Bank will give the student an e-receipt that must be kept safely.
10. Proceed to register for your courses
online, using your Matriculation Number generated after the acceptance of offer of admission.
11. Complete the Course Registration Form with all necessary and correct details and click Submit. Then, print copies of the Course Registration Form and submit two (2) same to your School Officer.
Note that NO PAYMENT SHOULD BE DONE THROUGH WWW.REMITA.NET. Any student who makes any payment there CANNOT PROCEED with online Registration.
ALL APPLICANTS FOR THE HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMME WHOSE NOTIFICATION OF RESULT TAKE EFFECT FROM MAY, 2017 ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS
Any Candidate that makes any payment when he or she is not qualified does so at his/her own risk as no refund will be made by the Polytechnic.
Please, be guided.